MLB Advanced Media has today launched the MLB.TV app on both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It's perfect timing, as today, fans can take advantage of a free two-day preview, with the conclusion of Spring Training.
Beginning today and ending on Saturday, fans can watch any of the 19 remaining Spring Training games, which include the following games:
Friday, March 28 (all times are EDT)
- Red Sox vs. Twins, 1:05 p.m.
- Mets vs. Blue Jays, 7:05 p.m.
- Pirates vs. Phillies, 7:05 p.m.
- Astros vs. Rangers, 8:05 p.m.
- Indians vs. Padres, 9:10 p.m.
- Cubs vs. Diamondbacks, 9:40 p.m.
- Rockies vs. Mariners, 10:05 p.m.
- Angels vs. Dodgers, 10:10 p.m.
- Athletics vs. Giants, 10:15 p.m.
Saturday, March 29 (all times are EDT)
- Marlins vs. Yankees, 1:05 p.m.
- Pirates vs. Phillies, 1:05 p.m.
- Mets vs. Blue Jays, 1:05 p.m.
- Tigers vs. Nationals, 2:05 p.m.
- Astros (ss) vs. Rangers, 2:05 p.m.
- Mariners vs. Rockies, 3:10 p.m.
- Giants vs. Athletics, 4:05 p.m.
- Cubs vs. Diamondbacks, 4:10 p.m.
- Indians vs. Padres, 4:10 p.m.
- Dodgers vs. Angels, 9:05 p.m.
For those with Premium memberships to MLB.TV, you'll be able to access any out-of-market games during the regular season and watch them on any iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8 devices, as well as on the Kindle Fire, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS4.