With their backs against the wall, the Dodgers take on the Cardinals in Game 3 of the NLCS schedule, MLB playoffs 2013, as live stream and TV time information is now available.
According to an Oct. 13 MLB report, first pitch for this pivotal best-of-seven contest is scheduled for tonight at 8:07 p.m. EST from Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, Calif.
In addition to the TV times, a live stream feed of Game 3 of the 2013 NLCS between Cardinals and Dodgers is available on MLBTV.
Radio live streaming feeds can be found by visiting Radio: (STL) KMOX 1120, ESPN Radio (LAD) 570 Fox Sports L.A., ESPN Radio, KTNQ 1020.
Please visit MLB.com for more information on how to watch or listen to Game 3 of the MLB playoffs 2013, NLCS schedule.
The (2-0) St. Louis Cardinals come in looking to take a commanding 3-0 lead over the (0-2) Los Angeles Dodgers in this best-of-seven series, and they will have the odds in their favor.
According to NLCS Game 3 lines, the visiting Redbirds are listed as -114 favorites against a Dodgers team that’s got +104 chances of an upset this evening.
The OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 6½ runs and tonight's pitching matchup goes as follows: Cardinals' RHP Adam Wainwright (MLB Playoffs 2013: 2-0, 1.13 ERA) vs. Dodgers' LHP Hyun-Jin Ryu (MLB Playoffs 2013: 0-0, 12.00 ERA).
MLB Playoffs 2013: NLCS Game 3 General Consensus
- St. Louis ML: 37 percent (633-1058)
- LA Dodgers ML: 63 percent (1058-633)
- OVER 6½ Runs: 56 percent (753-589)
- UNDER 6½ Runs: 44 percent (589-753)
St. Louis Cardinals Recent Betting Trends
- Cardinals are 20-6 in their last 26 games as a favorite.
- OVER is 15-7 in Cardinals last 22 playoff games.
- Cardinals are 36-17 in their last 53 overall.
Los Angeles Dodgers Recent Betting Trends
- Dodgers are 9-2 in their last 11 Monday games.
- Dodgers are 2-7 in their last 9 games as an underdog.
- OVER is 7-2 in Dodgers last 9 playoff games.
Don't miss Game 3 of this best-of-seven NLCS schedule affair between the STL Cardinals and LA Dodgers. Tune in to TBS for MLB playoffs 2013 TV time action or watch it online via live stream on MLB Postseason TV.