The app, which will also land on Blackberry 10 by Open Day, gives baseball fans the ability to watch the entire season, including the postseason and World Series on their mobile devices for $19.99, or as a $2.99/month recurring fee on iOS. Subscribers of MLB.TV Premium, will get free access to At Bat 13.
The app has gotten a Spring Training update which adds a multitude of features, while another update will be released for Opening Day.
The 2013 version of the app brings with it the following features:
- Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat 13 subscribers, offering account portability to listen to live games on Mac/PC desktops and laptops
- Universal iOS and Android support for At Bat 13 subscribers, full feature accessibility across all supported smartphones and tablets
- Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics (iPad and Android tablets)
- Re-designed individual team pages (iPhone and Android phones)
- Updated news section interface (iPhone and Android phones)
- Expanded video highlight integration (iPhone and Android phones)
- Classic games video library archive (all devices)
- Re-architected app navigation (all devices)
- Additional push notification options (iPhone)
- Favorite team enhancements (iPad and Android tablets)
- Searchable video highlight library expansion to include access to complete video archives (all devices)
- In-app annual subscription purchase (Google Play)
Today, the app also has some Spring Training-specific features, which include:
- Live streaming of more than 200 available Spring Training games with a subscription to MLB.TV Premium (iPhone, iPad, select Android phones & tablets)
- Listen live to available Spring Training radio broadcasts (all)
- Track league-wide scoreboards and batter-by-batter action for every game (all)
- Breaking news, schedules and interactive rosters and players stats for every team (all)
- Full-season schedule calendars (all)
Back for its fifth year, At Bat 13 is primed to deliver another complete experience for MLB fans.