If you're from Minnesota, you are no stranger to the cold weather and frozen roads. However, even the most efficient Minnesotan should be up to date on winter weather tips.
- Always keep a emergency car kit in your car. The roads are slippery and having signs up to direct traffic helps keep driver aware that your stranded.
- If you can afford it, purchase a portable car jumper. Not only will it give you assurance that you will have a way to jump your car if no one is around; it will give you the opportunity to help others as well.
- Winter Clothes Kit: I like to keep an extra blanket, clothes & sweater jacket in the car for my daughter.
- Keep Kitty Litter in your car. Yes, that's right Kitty litter. It helps give you traction if you get stuck.
- Shovel: Keep a mini shovel in the car. You never know when you might get stuck or plowed in. With a mini shovel you will be out in no time.
If somehow, all of these steps are just too much for you, there is always the ever dependable AAA.com