Desiring to eat healthier but limited on ideas? The Minneapolis location of Whole Foods Market offers weekly cooking classes providing plenty of innovative ideas.
Upcoming September classes include:
• Five Techniques, One Hundred Meals
• Meals for Four in Twenty Minutes for Twenty Dollars
• Peak Pick: All Hail the Kale
• Awesome Appetizers: Game Day
• Terrific Tomatoes
• A Salute to Bacon
• Brunch Basics: Pancakes & Waffles
• Nuts About Nuts
• American Classic Comfort Foods
• Rock and Roll Sushi
• The Whole Kids Club Presents…Apple-y Ever After
• September’s Catch: Sensational Seafood
• Soup-er Suppers
• Taste Bud Travels: Chinese Dim Sum
• The Budget Gourmet
• Date Night: Poland
• Delicious Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Most classes charge a fee between $10 and $30.
Click HERE for a full listing and details of classes.
Registration can be done on-line by following the links.
Also offered are free Twitter Chats including:
• Cooking from the Garden
• Wines from South Africa
• We Love Our Pets
Whole Foods Market
3060 Excelsior Boulevard
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55416
Hours: 8am to 10pm seven days a week
Click HERE for a map and directions to the Minneapolis Whole Foods Market