Mark your calendars everyone, the Minneapolis Home and Garden Show is back and it's bigger than ever!
When: Feb 27th - March 3rd
Where: Minneapolis Convention Center
How Much: Regular priced adult tickets are $13, but you can save $2/ ticket online here
Stop by the Home and Garden Show to see some of the latest and greatest in home remodeling and building by some of the top vendors around; Bayer Built Woodworks for the trends in interior doors and millwork, Che Bella Interiors for trends and tips in interior design, Granite Pro for ideas for countertops and backsplashes, and many many more.
As always, there are guest appearances by local and national celebrities. This year get up close and personal with the likes of Todd Davis from HGTV, Nicole Davis from the DIY Network and HGTV, Chris Gary from Top Chef, and Christopher Straub from Project Runway to name a few. They will be presenting seminars through out the show, so check out the Home and Garden Show website for calendar information.
Spend and afternoon or a whole day at the show to gather ideas for your next home projects. Here are some tips on getting there and avigating the sea of displays.
- Have a project or two in mind when you go so you know what to look for
- Preview the vendors online to see who will be there
- Look at the events calendar so you don't arrive too late to one of the seminars
- Buy discounted tickets online
- Take Metro Transit FOR FREE to and from the Convention Center during the Show