4J Studios announced on Tuesday that Title Update 10, which is bringing several bug fixes to the “Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition,” is currently in testing and waiting to go through Microsoft’s certification process. Title Update 9 just released last week for the game and, unfortunately, brought with it several new bugs that are currently affecting players of the game.
The most prominent issue is a bug that prevents Xbox Live Silver members from being able to load a saved game. Currently, non-Gold subscribers are unable to load a saved Biome on “Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition” due to an error brought about by last Friday’s patch. The title update currently in testing would fix this issue as well as the following.
- Fix for Silver LIVE profiles getting an error message on loading a save.
- Fix for lighting bug causing unlit areas even when light sources were placed in the these areas.
- Fixed slowdown caused by explosions (TNT and Creepers).
- Fixed frame rate slowdown in The End being experienced by some players until the Endercrystals were destroyed.
- Fixed crash when placing lots of Item Frames with Maps inside.
- Fixed collision box issue at the top of Ladders.
- Fixed issues with animals taking damage randomly, or falling through the wooden planks floors.
- Made Dispenser suck water/lava back into an empty bucket.
- Fix for Potion Bottles being launched from a Dispenser.
- Enabled placing Pressure Plates on Nether Fence.
- Fixed an issue with Fire Charges sticking at the edge of the world.
- Change to not be able to place more than the maximum amount of Paintings/Item Frames, rather than removing previously placed ones.
- Stop players from interacting with Item Frames and Paintings when ‘Can Build and Mine’ is disabled.
- Fixed the Custom Skin Animation setting not working.
- Play the correct sound on hitting the Enderdragon.
“Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition” is currently available for download on Xbox Live. The popular block building game will also see a retail disc release on Xbox 360 later this month. The developer is currently testing Title Update 10.