The full list of fixes and additions has been revealed for the TU13 patch of “Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition.” According to a message from the official Twitter page of 4J Studios on Sept. 20, the development of the latest title update is now finished. As a result, the TU13 patch has been passed on to Microsoft for certification testing.
To commemorate the completion of the title update, 4J Studios released a big list of fixes and additions for the newest version of “Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition.” The TU13 patch mainly focuses on fixing several issues with the Xbox 360 port although some new contents were also introduced.
Some of the fixes involve a few of the items that were added to “Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition” with the TU12 patch: Ocelot, Iron Golem, Jungle biome in addition to the mash-up pack support. Several of the new additions include the ability to hide the aforementioned mash-up pack from the save list, adding real currency value to the digital store and more.
You can check out some screenshots of the open-world sandbox video game running on Microsoft’s current-generation console in the slideshow near the top of this article and the full list of the TU13 change log below (courtesy of the Minecraft Forum):
- Fix to generate Experience Orbs when breeding animals.
- Fix for Zombie AI when in a house with the door closed.
- Fix for Ocelot and Chicken AI problem causing heads to spin around.
- Fix for Ocelot tooltips not properly showing the actions available.
- Added sounds for hitting Ocelots.
- Fix for graphical glitch with Fences.
- Fix for graphical issue with upside down Pistons.
- Fixed water in a Cauldron to be still, not flowing.
- Fixed world generation problems with some seeds (e.g 'journey').
- Added message saying you can't spawn enemies in Peaceful mode.
- Raw Fish is no longer removed from the player's inventory when trying to tame an Ocelot in Creative mode.
- Water will no longer be removed from a Water Bucket when filling a Cauldron in Creative Mode.
- Fix for missing text in the message when a player is killed by an Iron Golem.
- Fix for player shadow being displayed in the Inventory menu.
- Fixed some lighting issues.
- Fixed an issue with light and fire remaining after a lightning strike.
- Made Jungle Wood Stairs flammable.
- Fixed Silk Touch not working on Glass Blocks.
- Fix for underwater filter when camera collides with blocks.
- Added an option to hide a Mash-up Pack Themed World in the saves list, and an option to unhide all in the Settings menu.
- Increased Minecart speed to double the normal speed.
- Fixed some Redstone Lamp issues.
- Chests won't open now if a Cat is sitting on them.
- Added a limit to the number of Villagers spawned by breeding.
- Added the hearts display when Villagers enter 'Love Mode'.
- Fixed a problem with the rain sound not playing in some biomes.
- Fix for re-appearing ores, lava and water after mining, if they are within five blocks from the world edge.
- Fixed spawn positions in a saved Mash-up Pack world.
- Fixed issue with a map placed in an item frame revealing the position of all players despite 'In-Game Gamertags' having been disabled.
- Minecraft Store now displays the prices in the local currency, rather than Microsoft Points.
The TU13 patch of “Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition” will be released if it can manage to pass the certification process at Microsoft.