The world of "Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition" is getting ready for some more DLC, in the form of skins. It's been rumored for some time now that a new skin pack would be coming out soon. Today 4J Studios made the official announcement.
4J Studios is bringing in a whopping twenty eight skins to "Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition", including a Claptrap from "Borderlands" and knights from "Castle Crashers". Pictures of all of the characters can be found here.
The DLC will cost you 160 MS Points ($2). Here's just a few of the skins you'll get in the DLC:
• Brick, Mordecai, Lillith and Claptrap from the original "Borderlands".
• Altäir, Ezio and Connor from "Assassin's Creed".
• Four "Dragon Age" inspired skins.
• Cole Train and Marcus Fenix from "Gears of War".
• Red and Blue Spartans from "Halo".
• The ninja from Klei's "Mark of the Ninja".
• Two of the warriors from The Behemoth's "Castle Crashers".
• Two skins from "Charlie Murder" by Ska Studios.
• What appear to be "Fruit Ninja" and "Jetpack Joyride" skins, courtesy of Halfbrick.
• And six generic animals.
The DLC will land on the Xbox 360 March 13.