This St. Patrick’s Day, Chicagoans celebrating with Miller Time are in luck. For the fourth year, Miller Lite Free Rides® will provide safe transportation throughout Chicagoland during local St. Patrick’s Day celebrations. Free shuttle service will be available Saturday, March 16 and Sunday, March 17 during the downtown area celebrations. Free Rides will also be available in four Chicago suburbs during local St. Patrick’s Day parades.
Miller Lite Free Rides will be provided downtown Chicago Saturday, March 16, from 9:00 a.m. until midnight and Sunday, March 17, from 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Shuttles will run on two routes, making stops in the Loop, River North, Old Town, Lincoln Park and Wrigleyville neighborhoods at popular bars and restaurants, as well as near high-traffic El stops, Ogilvie Transportation Center and Union Station.
North Route Stops (Saturday, March 16, from 9:00 a.m. until midnight):
· Corcoran’s – Wells and North Avenue
· Kendall’s and John Barleycorn – Belden and Lincoln
· Houndstooth – Clark and Roscoe
· O’Malley’s Liquor Kitchen and Sports Corner – Sheffield and Addison
· Murphy’s Bleachers - Sheffield and Waveland
· Cubby Bear - Clark and Addison
· Mad River, Vaughan’s and Kirkwood - Sheffield Between Oakdale and Wellington
· Fullerton El - Fullerton and Sheffield
· State, McGee’s and Kelly’s - Webster and Sheffield
· Kincade’s and Armitage El - Armitage and Sheffield
South Chicago Route (March 17, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.):
• Grand-Red El - Ohio and Dearborn
• Mother Hubbard’s, Theory and O’Callaghan’s - Hubbard between Dearborn and State
• Clark and Lake El - Clark and Randolph
• Union Station and Ogilvie Transportation Center - Canal and Monroe
• Merchandise Mart El -Wells and Kinzie
Complete route and schedule information is available at www.millerlitefreerides.com or by calling 1-800-FREE-RIDES (1-800-373-3743) or texting 'CHIRISH' to 90464.