Miley Cyrus remains very popular across the world today, but her Bangerz tour has been said to nevertheless be under siege from some parents who feel it is too raunchy. There have been rumors that upcoming venues for this tour may be cancelled due to complaints saying that the concert is similar to a porn show, reported Warner Bros. on Feb. 20, 2014.
A source has said the management team for Cyrus has been flooded with complaints, primarily from parents, ever since her tour began last week in Canada, with requests for the entire tour to be axed. The entire Cyrus team is said to have been called together for an emergency meeting due to threats from arenas across the U.S. to pull out of the show. E! Online has however reported that these the rumors are completely false.
Tour company Live Nation says there is no truth to rumors venues are pulling out of the Bangerz Tour, and that her show is "big, spectacular, entertaining and everything you would expect from Miley Cyrus." In response to the controversy, Cyrus has tweeted, "You can't say I didn't warn you. Now sit back relax & enjoy the show. #bangerztour." A review of her performances shows Cyrus sure is doing something new and
different in the entertainment world as she personally makes a mark for herself in history as an innovative young entertainer who has captured the imagination of tens of millions of people worldwide. Parents who may feel her show is too sexy for underage kids have the option of simply not allowing their kids to go to the show as the Bangerz tour continues.