What to say if not that in Milan is where we get hit by the I-love-them-all bug and the-fashion-week-of-the-titans fever.
However I rigorously stick to my rule of this season: select one of the ‘veterans’ and one of the ‘newbies’ that I feel betting on, that inspired emotions, that showed once again the core of fashion, regardless of PR, publicists, advertising and the fashion circus, to say it with Suzy Menkes or ‘fassholes’, the new noun circulating the rooms.
- modern (that last white look … anyone wants to marry me? that last look is perfection),
- sheer sophistication (she’s capable of making transparent look enviable, wearable all day long, chic and the opposite of vulgar)
- true DNA maintained and brought to the next level, like a designer does. Matter of fact, what is it that you want from a designer that you admire and love wearing? That she does the usual but better and she surprises you with beauty and inspires you with a story. Here we don’t have the classics revisited (the death of fashion), Castiglioni took us on her journey of evolution.
- colors: Consuelo you have hit us, our faves
- accessories: those masculine elements like platform flat sandals, squareish shapes and even the plain dull insignificant visor embellished become the ITems to be owned