"I am happy for them but I have my province Camarines Sur if Sarah Geronimo really has Matteo Guidicelli." This was Migs Villafuerte's simple reaction when asked about the rumored relationship of pop princess and hunk actor several days ago that continues to spread in social media today, Oct. 12, 2013 (Philippine time).
He attempted courting Sarah Geronimo in 2011, but due to some circumstances, he failed to continue, but according to the youngest governor in the Philippines, he is still hoping to meet Sarah Geronimo personally in the near future. The governor also added that he is still single contrary to rumors linking him to Lovi Poe, one of the talents of GMA-7, the rival network of ABS-CBN.
Meanwhile, the Matteo Guidicelli-Sarah Geronimo affair had started when the website of The Philippine Star, philstar.com wrote an article about the rumored couple. The website confirmed the relationship, but according to some observers, the report was published just to promote "Galema, Daughter of Zuma," one of the newest TV series' on ABS-CBN starring Matteo Guidicelli and Andi Eigenmann several days ago. Today, popsters are still puzzled with the report. They searched the issue but it seems that they still don't get enough proof.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Matteo Guidicelli becomes close to Sarah Geronimo's mom in the U.S.
- Sarah Geronimo flaunts her back; Matteo Guidicelli shows off his abs
- Regine Velasquez: I've always been supportive and proud of Sarah Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo meets Gerald Anderson at the 'Quezon Memorial Circle'
- PhilStar: Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli are now officially on