Michelle Williams looked beautiful, feminine, and stunning for the London Premiere of OZ The Great and Powerful, thanks to celebrity makeup artist Sabrina Bedrani, who created the looking using Laura Mercier products. Sabrina Bedrani created a “young and fresh” makeup look for Williams, and stated, “My inspiration for the look always comes from the dress. Michelle was wearing a very colorful Burberry peacock feather dress, so I wanted to show some versatility in her makeup.”
Here's how you can also get this look, using Laura Mercier products:
EYES: Bedrani created enchanting eyes to complement Williams’ look.
- Bedrani lined William’s upper and lower lash lines using Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Smoke ($24).
- Next, she applied Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Grey Pearl ($24) to her eyelids to brighten the look.
- Then, she filled in Williams’ eyebrows using Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil in Fair Blonde ($20) and used Laura Mercier Eye Brow Gel ($20) to define their shape.
- Bedrani added the final touch of glamour by applying two coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara ($24) to Williams’ top and bottom lashes.
FLAWLESS FACE: Bedrani kept Williams’ face “fresh and youthful.”
- First Bedrani applied Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation in Cream Ivory ($43) to even out Williams’ complexion.
- She then used Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-1 ($30) to conceal imperfections.
- Bedrani then dusted Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder ($35) all over her skin to set the look.
- Next she applied Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Heather Pink ($24) to the star’s cheeks for a healthy glow.
LIPS: A feminine lip to “complement the hue of the dress.”
- Bedrani “dabbed a little” Laura Mercier Lip Stain in Scarlet ($20) to finish the look.