Rochester Hills seems to be addicted to burgers. Within the last few years Five Guys and Burgerz have moved into town and now B Spot Burgers has announced they will open at the Village of Rochester Hills in December.
The chain currently operates locations only in the Cleveland, Ohio, area where beer and liquor is on the menu. It is unclear if the Rochester Hills location will be able to obtain a liquor license. On the adult menu you will find items such as pork burgers, salami burgers and turkey burgers. Salads and appetizers are also available.
Founded by award winning chef Michael Symons, seen on WXYZ TV’s The Chew, Symons has developed his burger based on a proprietary blend f three selected beef cuts. He has also authored the best-selling cookbook Michael Symon’s Live to Cook – Recipes and Techniques to Rock Your Kitchen.
It is not your typical burger place for example, on their children’s menu they offer bologna sandwiches and a chicken sandwich with an avocado slice.
Learning more about Rochester Hills
- Best place to buy a computer.
- Best Italian restaurant.
- Best place to change a taillight.
- Best place to buy a mattress.
Books about Rochester and Rochester Hills
- Rochester and Rochester Hills, part of the images of America series.
- Earth Eyes, Rochester Hills, Michigan: Including Rochester Hills’ history, Thelma G. Spencer Park, Leader Dogs for the Blind, Crittenton Hospital and more.
- A Pitch in Time, the story of baseball in Rochester written by Robert Lytle, owner of Lytle Pharmacy in downtown Rochester.