Skip to main content
Report this ad

See also:

Michael Jace 911 call audio mp3 admits shooting and killing of wife April

Actor Michael Jace’s 911 call audio admits to the shooting and killing of the 50-year-old’s wife, April Jace, 40 years of age, reports on May 20, without yet listing a reason for the tragic killing. "The Shield" star reportedly called 911 at approximately 8:30 p.m. PT and told police, “I shot my wife,” in an audio that has not yet been released to the public as of this writing. The shooting happened at the couple’s 5400 block of Brynhurst Avenue residence in the Hyde Park section of Los Angeles.

According to TMZ, two of the Jace children were in the home at the time of the shooting, and the actor has been booked for murder. Meanwhile, news reports show a screenshot from June of 2013 that reads “Happy 10-yr anniversary to us!” from April's Facebook page. A search for the social media page belonging to the victim of the incident, which was listed as a “domestic disturbance” when police responded to the call, was not readily found and possibly removed in the wake of the death.

It is a shocking and truly tragic turn of events for the celebrity couple, who have a plethora of stunning photos online showing the duo smiling and appearing happy. One such press photo shows Jace and April attending the third season premiere screening of 'The Shield' at the Zanuck Theater on March 8, 2004 in Los Angeles, California. The series 'The Shield' premiered on the FX Network on March 9, 2004, and Jace was best known for his role as Detective Lowe on the show.

A raw Associated Press video shows Michael soon after the incident occurred shows Jace appearing in shock, with tears in his eyes as he stands and looks up and down and appears to shake a bit. Jace played a Christian cop struggling with his sexuality in the popular series, and the online world is reacting in shock on Tuesday to the aftermath of this occurrence as TMZ reports the police who responded to the call are upset that it took child service agents reportedly four hours to transport the understandably upset children to the home of a family member.

Report this ad