When you are craving Mexican food but don't want tacos, these five-ingredient enchiladas are the perfect choice. Your family will never know how easy they actually were. Why not amp up taco night at your house?
- 2 large cans chicken drained
- 1 cup dry instant rice prepared according to directions in microwave
- 1 can enchilada sauce (green)
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 large package of small corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare instant rice in microwave according to directions.
- To bowl, add chicken, and sauce. Stir.
- Heat tortillas for around 20 seconds in microwave to make them more pliable.
- Roll a small amount of chicken mixture in each tortilla and place in pan next to each other. (The best way is to use the burrito method, folding in the ends.)
- Top with cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for around 10-15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for around 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with tomatoes and sour cream.
Would you like to receive the Knoxville Cooking Examiner right in your inbox? Click Subscribe Here. All that is required is an email address; it is free of charge.