Metro Atlanta to Host Job Fair Thursday, June 27, 2013
From 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta Galleria
2815 Akers Mill Road SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
Plan on meeting several of Atlanta's finest prospective employers face to face. All of the companies represented at the job fair have open positions that they are seeking to fill.
Employers are seeking to fill entry level and experienced professionals in the categories of : Sales, IT, Call Center, Insurance Brokers, Clerks and Financial Analysts just to name a few.
You can pre-register for this event by clicking on www.catalystcareergroup.com
Here are a few tips to remember to help you be successful at your prospective interview on job fair day:
1) Pre-register...Although it is not a requirement to pre-register, it is a good idea. It kind of gives the prospective employer a little knowledge about you before actually meeting you. Some companies review the resumes before the event and may actually invite you to come and meet them.
2) Dress professionally..You want to make a good impression the first time, you only get one shot, use it wisely.
3) Bring plenty of resumes...that is one of the worst things that could happen is to run out of resumes before you have had a chance to meet all of the prospective employers.
4) Arrive any time between 10am and 1pm and plan to spend 45 minutes to an hour at the event.
5) Be prepared to "brag" effectively about yourself to let the people you meet with get to know you.
6) Keep an open mind and don't get discouraged..Meet with as many companies as you can.
For more information contact 815.308.5426