Dear Readers, I have let you down. The Enlightened View radio show debuted earlier this year and I failed to let you know about it in a timely manner. I am rectifying my error today. The Enlightened View has four enlightened hosts, two of whom I know personally, all of whom are dedicated to helping us move forward spiritually and living the life that we deserve to live. Transformation is their specialty and their goal for each show is to help us live a life where laughter, love & passion are our daily companions. Every Wednesday they have a new guest and together they share potent tips & techniques to live an enlightened life. I am thrilled to introduce you to the hosts of this important new show:
- Jill Lebeau, my dear pal and author of Feng Shui Your Mind, Four Easy Steps to Rapidly Transform your Life. Jill and I have written several articles together for Examiner.com and for The Eden Magazine. She has helped me make important and much needed changes in my life over the last year. Through thirty years of private practice as a spiritual psychotherapist, Jill has honed her gift for guiding people to live their dreams, and specializes in helping folks who are feeling trapped in the grind of daily life. Jill is great at helping folks attain maximum benefit through minimal effort.
- Betty Pegues, is another dear who friend is also a Psychic Intuitive Oracle/Tarot Reader & Spiritual Coach. Betty is dedicated to helping folks get started on a journey of self-discovery, awareness and wisdom. Wait until you hear her voice—she puts me into a calm, meditative state before she finishes a sentence. Betty specializes in using her intuitive gifts to work with the Guides and Angels and assist people in finding solutions to their life challenges. She works very hard to help folks break down the walls blocking their true potential, while honoring their sacred journey. She is the creator of one of the largest Psychic and Holistic Fairs in Salt Lake City, called SoulWorks, and the producer of the Enlightened View.
- Michelle Dwyer, MS is a holistic health coach and certified nutrition consultant who loves to help people feel a greater sense of wellness, vibrancy, and energy. Her compassionate approach means looking at all aspects of health—body, mind and spirit. Her areas of expertise include plant-based eating plans, food allergies/sensitivities, healthy weight loss, hormone balance and lifestyle management.
- Rebecca Grado, MFT is a NY Times bestselling author and intuitive psychotherapist. She has been featured on television and radio, including The Today Show. For over 25 years, she has been raising awareness globally through her book, seminars, and in her private practice. Rebecca inspires others to transcend their limitations, discover their innate joy, and awaken to their greatest potential.
Here are the main links for this important new show, and all of their past shows are available at the radio show link; I just finished listening to all of them and I know you will not want to miss a single one!
- Enlightened View Radio Show on BlogTalkRadio
- Enlightened View website
- Enlightened View Facebook Page
Thank you for reading my column! For more about me and my books, please visit my website at www.SherriCortland.com.