Menne Nursery, located at 3100 Niagara Falls Blvd. in Amherst, is offering a number of classes to help homeowners and gardeners get ready for the 2013 season.
- Pruning Techniques for Trees – Saturday, February 9th at 10 a.m., offering tips on pruning times and needs for different trees.
- Repot Day – Saturday, February 16th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. – give your old plant a new life.
- And the Winner Is! – Saturday, February 23rd at 10 a.m., introducing some award-winning plants.
- Pruning Techniques for Shrubs and Vines – Saturday, March 2nd at 10 a.m., offering tips on enhancing the shape and size of your shrubs and vines.
- Annuals and Vegetables: Starting from Seeds – Saturday, March 9th at 10 a.m. – how to grow your own plants from seeds.
- Granny’s Favorite Cold Crop Flowers – Saturday, March 16th at 2 p.m., re-introducing some old fashioned annual flowers.
- A Perfect Lawn – Saturday, March 23rd at 10 a.m. – learn how to have a greener, thicker lawn.
Reservations are required for classes – stop in to Menne Nursery or call 716-693-4444.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
- Buffalo Events
- Buffalo Sports Travel
- Buffalo Travel
- Buffalo Gardening
- Buffalo Baking
- Buffalo Motorsports
Follow Paula on:
- Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
- Twitter - @paulat14
- Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
- Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org