On Saturday, February 9th at 7:00 p.m. you will have a chance to bid on dates with a private jeweler, a recording artist, a model, a dancer or any one of the hot young professionals who hit the stage at the very posh Interior Motives Design Studio located at 2425 South Boulevard. Proceeds from the event go to charities benefiting Multiple Sclerosis and Domestic Violence awareness.
So who are the daters up for bids at Metro Proponent’s Lovers & Friends Auction?
• Olivia Chisolm—ABC’s “Duets”
• Kendra James—Oxygen’s “Bad Girls Club”
• A Dot—CBS Radio Personality and producer of No Limit Larry and The Morning Maddhouse
• Dazia Moore—Model
• Olympia Dicks—Program Director, Radio One
• Cynthia Hunter—Masseuse
• Vanessa “NiNa” Seminario—Choreographer
• Rebecca Love—Professional Charmer
• Kristena Porter—Modern Hippy
• Crystal Geter—Production Planner
• Hannah Hibbets—Metro Proponent Writer
• Kyphi Cordero—Club Manager
• Mike—MTV’s Making The Band, Day 26
• Cross Thompson—Ebony Soul Model
• Kelvin “Fresh” Wright—Owner, Fresh Exclusive
• Fred Forte, Jr.,--Filmmaker
• Remy Inglesi—Club Owner
• Sy Yung—Artist, Actor
• Marcus the Jeweler—Private Jeweler
• Fresh Dot Dollaz—Presidential Movement Entertainment
• Welton Spencer—Family Centered Specialist
Interior Motives is the design studio of HGTV Design House’s Will Smith. Emmy Award-winning poet, Mr. Bluz will host the event, as DJ Yasmin Young of Power 98 FM provides a music mixed backdrop.