Still on my mission to have a body like Jennifer Aniston, I am yet again stepping up my food quality intake. I have eliminating bread six days a week (need that free day to enjoy a little), as well as eliminating sugar, other than a little fruit here and there. And, back to no cheese and dairy. So with that said, I have come up with some great recipes, of which I have now shared with others who are on a same missing to tighten and tone while losing fat. This recipe is not only super easy, but is great hot or cold, and full of flavor.
- 1 roasted chicken (the kind you can buy already cooked in the store....or cook your own)
- 1 jar roasted red peppers
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 jar sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives (pitted, whole or sliced)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
Pull the chicken from the bone, discarding the skin, tear into large chunks and place in a large bowl.
Drain red peppers; add to chicken. Slightly drain artichoke hearts and sun dried tomatoes and add to chicken.
Add olives, parsley and red onion to chicken, toss well.
Serve! Its that easy, and that delicious. Goes great with a side of hummus as well.