If you're looking to have a tasty lunch but want to keep the caloric intake in check, you'll want to try McAlister's Deli. They are pushing their "Choose ANY Two options Under 500 Calories" menu. While I applaud McAlister's for offering many delicious choices on this menu, you must be cautious of the fat content of some of the dishes.
1. Cup of fire roasted vegetable soup and grilled chicken spud. 330 calories, 6 fat grams.
2. French dip sandwich and Caesar salad. 495 calories, 45 fat grams. yikes!
3. Taco salad with chicken tortilla soup. 372 calories, 25 fat grams.
4. Sicilian panini with fire roasted vegetable soup. 354 calories, 26 fat grams.
5. Turkey melt with chef salad. 467 calories, 35 fat grams.
There are now ten Indianapolis area locations! Click here to find one near you.
Thanks for looking and please SUBSCRIBE SPAM-FREE to my articles by clicking on the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of this page.