Matteo Guidicelli and Andi Eigenmann had an interview with the movie press last week for the promo and latest update of their TV series titled "Galema, Daughter of Zuma" (Galema, Anak Ni Zuma). The video of their interview was uploaded on YouTube two days ago, but because of the important revelations made by Sarah's rumored boyfriend, it is still the subject of conversation on Twitter this morning, Dec. 5, 2013 (Philippine time).
Matteo and Andi revealed some important scenes in Galema, they said Morgan, being played by Matteo, will see Galema's snakes next week. Aside from the TV series, Matteo was also asked about his first best actor trophy. One of the media personalities asked him if the pop princess Sarah Geronimo congratulated him for his award. The hunk actor smiled, and said "Yeah, she congratulated me, and I congratulated her also for her show."
Matteo was referring to the Perfect 10 concert of Sarah Geronimo at the Big Dome last Nov. 15. The hunk actor did not confirm if he is interested to watch the repeat of Perfect 10 at the MOA Arena, but based on the report, he watched the repeat last Nov. 30. Incidentally, despite the reports saying they are officially on, Sarah and Matteo are still keeping their silence when it comes to their relationship.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo reunites with John Lloyd Cruz
- Sarah Geronimo sees Matteo Guidicelli in the VIP area
- Fan: More patience Matteo Guidicelli, Sarah Geronimo is more than worth the wait
- Sarah Geronimo had a bad night at the MOA Arena; Matteo Guidicelli didn't watch
- Matteo Guidicelli was instructed to hide his relationship with Sarah Geronimo