Hunk actor Matteo Gudicelli and Andi Eigenamann have visited The Buzz this afternoon, Sept. 29, 2013 (Philippine time) for the promo of "Galema, Daughter of Zuma" (or Galema, Anak Ni Zuma in Filipino translation). Galema is the newest TV series of ABS-CBN and is set to be aired tomorrow afternoon.
While promoting Galema, the two of them were also asked about their personal lives including their love life. In the case of Matteo Guidicelli, though there are issues linking him to pop princess Sarah Geronimo, he chose to remain silent when asked by hosts Boy Abunda and Charlene Gonzales about the status of his rumored courtship, according to Matteo, he is focusing himself to the project.
His rumored courtship with the pop princess started when he went to the U.S. for a series of shows with Sarah Geronimo, based on the report, they became close after the series. There were also reports confirming Matteo's attendance in the 25th birthday celebration of the pop princess last July 25. But despite the reports, he denied Sarah Geronimo when interviewed by the members of the press several months ago.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Matteo Guidicelli talks about Sarah Geronimo at the 'Cosmo Bachelor Bash'
- Raymart Santiago reveals important evidence against Claudine Barretto
- Myk Perez to Sarah Geronimo: 'Oh, Sarah I love your way'
- Sarah Geronimo looks fresh and beautiful with her elegant outfit on 'The Voice'
- Sarah Geronimo beats other celebrities; gets nominations from MTV EMA and WMA