Matteo Guidicelli and Sarah Geronimo did not prohibited the media to take some stolen shots after the successful Solidarity concert held last night, Dec. 10, 2013 (Philippine time) at the Big Dome. They were about to go out of the coliseum when someone took some stolen shots.
Martin Nievera was seen assisting Sarah Geronimo to go out of the coliseum, but the fans were surprised when they saw the hunk actor Matteo Guidicelli waiting for Sarah Geronimo at the right side of the coliseum. Sarah immediately placed her hand at Matteo Guidicelli's arm as they walked together towards the exit. For some observers, that moment/scene is the confirmation of the relationship of the rumored couple.
For the fans and supporters of Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli, the finale episode was also one of the most memorable moments last night aside from the exit scene. Look at the picture above. See the encircled celebrities. They are Matteo and Sarah. And if you will notice, even though they are far from each other, they still find ways to make themselves happy by simply looking at each other.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo will meet Gerald Anderson and Matteo Guidicelli in an occasion
- Did Matteo Guidicelli and Gerald Anderson congratulate Sarah Geronimo?
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli congratulate each other
- Will Matteo Guidicelli watch Sarah Geronimo's concert in Cebu?
- Vice Ganda confirms Anne Curtis won't take a break