"I told myself I just really want to concentrate on projects now. Love life can wait. I have a lot of dreams. I hope to see them come true. Last year a lot of things happened. I was dreaming for a best actor award, I got it from Cinema One. I hope this year would be better. I’m just praying for the best. I hope everything will come, Matteo said during his interview with ABS-CBN News posted on this website this afternoon, Jan. 15, 2014 (Philippine time).
Obviously, a lot of people are expecting him to have a Valentines date with the pop princess Sarah Geronimo, but according to him, he won't be spending the Valentine's Day with his rumored sweetheart. Matteo is still hesitant to admit his rumored relationship with Sarah Geronimo, he only said everything is fine when asked about the status of his heart.
Matteo revealed that he will be taping for Galema, Daughter of Zuma aside from The Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition Doubles, his newest project on ABS-CBN with Iza Calzado, on Valentine's Day. "We always have taping for Galema, and The Biggest Loser will start very soon, so, this is an exciting month for me. I really have no time for myself and my training," Matteo said.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli & Gerald Anderson continue to reach the top
- Paul Santiago wants an apology from Miss Universe 2013 Bea Rose Santiago
- Billy Crawford respects Nikki Gil; admits courting Coleen Garcia on The Buzz
- Will Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli perform on ASAP 18 this afternoon?
- Is John Lloyd Cruz ready to work with Anne Curtis after their rift?