Just this afternoon, Oct. 13, 2013 (Philippine time) pep.ph posted an article about Matteo Guidicelli and his rumored sweetheart Sarah Geronimo. Reports said he started courting the pop princess when they were in the U.S. several months ago, and if an article of philstar.com is true, they are now enjoying the feelings of being a couple.
In his interview with the Philippine Entertainment Portal or PEP, Matteo failed to answer some important issues linking his name to the pop princess, but he admitted that until now, they're still communicating with each other. "Yes, we have," said Matteo when asked if he has a constant communication with Sarah Geronimo.
He added that he is still admiring the youngest coach of "The Voice of the Philippines." Sadly, he failed to continue after that. "Let's not talk about it. I don’t want to talk about it anymore. Let's put it this way, I’ll keep it private also. One day I will reveal it to you, not now," he said.
Matteo thanked the fans who believe that he is the right guy for Sarah Geronimo. It can be recalled that some netizens who believe that they are a perfect couple have created a fans club combining their names just to show their 100% support. "Thank you, but I guess this is not the right time to say anything about it. If thy will done, thy will be done, said Matteo.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Migs Villafuerte on Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli: I'm happy for them
- Matteo Guidicelli becomes close to Sarah Geronimo's mom in the U.S.
- Sarah Geronimo flaunts her back; Matteo Guidicelli shows off his abs
- Regine Velasquez: I've always been supportive and proud of Sarah Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo meets Gerald Anderson at the 'Quezon Memorial Circle'