Matteo Guidicelli is still leading the survey for Captain Barbell this evening, Jan, 21, 2014 (Philippine time). Based on the latest tally, he got 17.65% or 829 out of 4,698 votes. He is followed by Coco Martin with 15.92% or 748 votes, JC De Vera with 15.37% or 722 votes, Paulo Avelino with 13.35% or 627 votes and Gerald Anderson with 8.39% or 394 votes.
Can he get the title role after this? No one can answer that question, but based on Anne Curtis's luck, Matteo can also get the project even though he is not auditioning for the role. As you all know, Anne Curtis was chosen by the ABS-CBN management to play the role of Dyesebel, a Mars Ravelo created comics character, even though she did not auditioned for the role.
For some observers, Matteo is a good choice if the management is really looking for a hunky and famous actor to play the role of Captain Barbel, according to them, he has the look and charm that can capture the hearts of the viewing public. Aside from that, he is also one of the hottest actors in the industry today, not just because of his undeniable talent, but also because of his rumored relationship with Sarah Geronimo.
A lot of people are eager to know the status of his relationship with the pop princess, but like what you read in the news, he is still keeping his silence despite the circulation of photos and videos online that almost revealed their relationship publicly.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- 'Sarah Geronimo will have a blockbuster movie with Coco Martin,' psychic said
- Matteo Guidicelli leads Captain Barbell poll; Sarah Geronimo delivers her best
- Nikki Gil is dating and moving on after her break up with Billy Crawford
- Matteo Guidicelli receives criticism; advised not to deny Sarah Geronimo
- Luis Manzano, Angel Locsin agree to patch things up; receive negative comments