Matteo Guidicelli had the chance to confirm or deny his rumored blossoming romance with Sarah Geronimo this afternoon, Jan. 23, 2014 (Philippine time), but despite the local media's encouragement to reveal the status of his heart, he decided to remain silent.
Earlier this week, an item from this website confirming his relationship with the pop princess came out, according to the published article, they are officially on. The report was allegedly confirmed by a source. The hunk actor has kept mum about it, according to him, they (he and Sarah) will reveal the truth in due time.
"I have to respect her family and my family. There's going to be a right time for that. There will come a time that I would really answer that," Matteo said during his interview with the local media this afternoon. "We haven't say ye or no, we just would like to keep it for ourselves for the meantime," he added.
Matteo started courting the pop princess last May and June during their stay in the U.S. for a series of shows, based on the report, he also had the chance to talk to Mommy Divine in the U.S. personally. Reports added that after their concert series, Matteo was seen celebrating with Sarah Geronimo when the latter celebrated her 25th birthday at a restaurant.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Matteo Guidicelli can get the title role for Captain Barbell
- 'Sarah Geronimo will have a blockbuster movie with Coco Martin,' psychic said
- Matteo Guidicelli leads Captain Barbell poll; Sarah Geronimo delivers her best
- Nikki Gil is dating and moving on after her break up with Billy Crawford
- Matteo Guidicelli receives criticism; advised not to deny Sarah Geronimo