A Daily Word from the Word for Tuesday, October 29, 2013
“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.” – Ephesians 2:10
Today’s Daily Word comes from a special young friend, Mr. Corey Ledette Kemper, who is seventeen years old. Corey, an aspiring poet and highly anointed dancer for the Lord, attends Guilford High School in Rockford Illinois, and resides with his mom. When I see Corey perform on stage, I sense God’s pleasure. Thank you for your labor of love, young Corey. God has an amazing plan for you. Continue to allow your Holy Father to stir the waters of your heart, so that you one day will stir the waters of Bethesda with your dance; thereby healing the multitudes. It is my privilege to know you.
I am pleased to present to you, Mr. Kemper’s work entitled “Masterpieces made on purpose.”
A Creator who separated the soul and the universe just by pupils of the eye. Set on earth, not of the world, but an illusion, cursed by the number ten. Illusioned to live by ten fingers, ten toes, Ten Commandments, and ten percent of the brain used in a lifetime. So what does the lifetime propose? How does God, Who lives in no time, be froze?
Again, life and universal time, separated by ten millimeter dilating pupils. We are all so confused though. How everyone lives by the ten is not a miracle. God put us behind pupils with what we need, which is ten fingers, ten toes, ten percent of our brain, and Ten Commandments to bless those who don’t know there is more than ten.
To break the lost’s illusion of trying to describe that we are all understanding what human is and our purpose on earth, with only ten percent of our brain. When our purpose on earth is God’s, Who gave us 10% of the 100%, Who can heal, Who can do the impossible; make a meal for 5,000+ with two fishes and five loaves of bread, with ten percent of your brain?
Why can’t we understand who we are individually? But the question is HOW could we understand with only 10% of who we are and what we actually know? God is the Truth and the other 90%.
It begins to make sense how God knows we are more than ten percent. How do you gain more than 10% without God, if He is the only One with the other 90%? How do you believe and gain faith in God, someone so big and powerful and infinite with only ten percent?
God is greater than ten percent. Everything in this world of what we “know” and created is only 10% of what God gave us to begin, to survive. The light bulb is nothing, the math we know is nothing, the discovery of anything is nothing; especially if it’s all from 10% of the brain we use out of the 100% God can supply.
How could these words sound so wise?
Hey, soul behind the eyes, each pupil is 5% so that equals to ten, but when will you realize your soul only sees your life with only ten percent through your pupils? And we call the blind, "the blind."
But we are all 10% of our lives behind two pupils, while our 10% minds try to put it all into one picture to see if we find the other ninety. But our minds didn’t mind to forget to look up at God for the other 90%.
What is the other ninety percent? God.
It is when your soul squeezes out of your pupils and you are truly all you are, moving in the motion of life anointed by the God who pointed to you and everyone, giving you a unique life and saying you have no clue of what you could do, because you are from God.
He pointed at you, so how could you claim to be so pointless? Jesus shows what the point is, who we can be in our 100%. God never pointed at Jesus any different than you and me. He points at you saying “I love you because you are different.” Masterpieces, all a whole; but at the same time, different pieces.
Let your soul, your 90%, express saying what you are in your uniqueness—just like how Jesus claimed to be Jesus, Himself: a part of God, but a whole.
God sent Jesus, ten percent, knowing what we know. God sent us too, ten percent, knowing what we know.
Follow the Ten Commandments, and God will give you other unique commandments for your life to obey.
Hence, He has already given you everything.
Nothing is impossible for God. And you are from God, and God is in you always and forever; never leaving your side; forgiving always.
Father, thank You for completing us. Thank you, Most Perfect Father, for making us whole through the Blood of your Son, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Like the Apostles Paul and John, we declare with utmost gratitude “when I am weak, then I am strong! Greater is He Who lives in me, than he who lives in the world!” (2 Corinthians 12:10, 1 John 4:4). In Jesus Name, thank You that by the Savior’s stripes, we have been healed and made whole (Isaiah 53:5). Amen and Amen.
Take action! Challenge your thinking! Choose to allow God to complete you. Lean on your Creator for all that you need. Call on the mercy of the Father to more than make up the difference where you fall short. And continue to fight the good fight of walking in wholeness; for God, your Complete Picture, has already given you the victory!
If you have never received Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, I encourage you to do it today, right now, by saying this prayer out loud: “Jesus, forgive me for my sins. I am sorry. I truly desire to be saved and reconciled back to God, my Father, through You. I receive Your sinless Blood as payment in full for my sins—past, present, and future. I now call You my Lord and Savior, and invite You to live within my heart, and to permanently live within me. I make You Lord over me and over my life from this moment on. Amen.” Congratulations! You are now a child of God, made whole and made new, by the Blood of Jesus Christ!
God tells us that we are blessed to be a blessing (Genesis 12:2). Be a blessing to someone by sending them this word of encouragement. If God did not already put someone in your spirit and on your heart that needs to read this uplifting message from above, simply ask your Heavenly Father who to bless on today. Forward this message right now by email, facebook, or twitter.
Jesus is coming soon!
May God Bless you and keep you always.
With warmest regards,
And, in service of The Most High King,
Sign up to receive my nationally-syndicated "Daily Word from the Word" column and other publications. Follow me via twitter or through an examiner subscription by clicking on the link below. You can also bookmark this link and visit daily to read my column.
Receive my articles and other messages of encouragement by ‘liking’ HMD Ministries on facebook at www.facebook.com/hmdministries
Suggested tools for further study:
All references to Hebrew and Greek words and meanings, unless otherwise noted, are taken from the New Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance © 1990 by Thomas Nelson Publishing. All dictionary references are taken from the Merriam-Webster online dictionary © 2013, unless otherwise noted.