Just a few weeks remain in the Massachusetts Office of Travel & Tourism (MOTT) Spring Value Program, Mass99.
MOTT has asked hotels, restaurants, shops, and attractions across the state to submit deals that are $99. These deals are featured on the state's tourism website on a special Mass99 branded web page. Offers are valid through June 27, 2010, and packages must reflect at least 20 percent off normal prices.
Some examples of $99 deals on Cape Cod and the Islands:
- Cape Cod Kayak, Bourne: Half-day kayak trip for two on Cape Cod (regular price $130).
- Fitness Directions, Falmouth: One 55-minute private pilates or fitness training session for two or three people and mugs with healthy snacks. Reservations required.
- Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises, Hyannis: Two adult tickets and two sweatshirts (regular price $128).
- Island Alpaca Farm, Vineyard Haven: The farm store is discounting locally knit products from yarns made from its own herd, such as blankets and throws (regular price $119 –$125).
- The Nimrod Restaurant & Jazz Lounge, Falmouth: Dinner for four including two appetizers, a bottle of wine, coffee or tea (regular price $120 - $178).
- Sailworld Cape Cod, Buzzards Bay: Windsurfing lessons for one person including gear (regular price $125).
- Wild Daisies, West Yarmouth: Cape Cod single ball bracelet with sterling and 14kt gold ball (regular price $212).
Should you want to venture beyond Cape Cod, there are lots of offers in Greater Boston, Central Massachusetts, and the Berkshires.