After having their game against UNC postponed, Duke faces Maryland in tonight’s live streaming 2014 NCAA basketball game, which has a scheduled TV start time of 6 p.m. EST on ESPN and ESPN3, says a Feb. 14 AP report.
College basketball fans will pack the Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, N.C., hoping to witness the (19-5, ACC: 8-3) Duke Blue Devils record their 18th-straight, 20-win season at the expense of the (14-11, ACC: 6-6) Maryland Terrapins.
Opening tipoff for this intraconference clash is scheduled for 6:10 p.m. EST (5:10 p.m. CST/4:10 p.m. MST/3:10 p.m. PST) live on big ESPN following the conclusion of Indiana vs. Purdue TV schedule game.
According to NCAA basketball oddsmakers, the Blue Devils [-14] come in projected to defeat the visiting Terrapins [+14] by double digits.
Las Vegas’ point spreads have Duke needing to win by at least 15 points to yield a winning ATS bet, while the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 149 points.
ATS Odds Action Prior to TV Schedule Game Time
- Maryland Terrapins spread: 38 percent (406 wagers).
- Duke Blue Devils spread: 62 percent (649 wagers)
- OVER: 196 units.
- UNDER: 175 units.
Trends Prior to 2014 NCAA Basketball Live Streaming Feed
- Terrapins are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 Saturday games.
- Terrapins are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 road games versus a team with a home-winning percentage of greater than .600.
- Terrapins are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 road games against teams with winning home record.
- Blue Devils are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 Saturday games.
- Blue Devils are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
- Blue Devils are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 against Atlantic Coast Conference opponents.
Don't miss tonight's Maryland vs Duke NCAA basketball 2014 clash at 6 p.m. EST. Watch ESPN's national TV broadcast at the top of the hour, or simply click on the link provided above for live streaming 2014 NCAA basketball options straight to your desktop or mobile devices.