With prom night around the corner Marquette Bank has joined with local businesses to present the South Suburban Prom Expo Showcase on Saturday, March 16 from from 10 a.m. to noon in the Marquette Bank Community Room located at 5700 W. 159th St. in Oak Forest. The goal is to serve as a one-stop-shop for prom necessities by bringing in seven prom-related local vendors who will be showcasing dresses, tuxedos, make-up and other prom-related items.
Attendees will also have a chance to enter several prize drawings from the following participating businesses:
- Always Hair – “Win a Prom Makeover Day of Beauty”
- Black Tie Formalwear – “Win a $100 Prom Tuxedo Rental Gift Certificate”
- Hair Cuttery – “Win a Basket of Hair Care Products”
- J.P. Tuxedos – “Win a Tuxedo Rental”
- Miche Purses – “Win a Purse Organizer”
- Pink Slip Boutique – “Win a $50 Gift Certificate”
- Sun Nails – "Win a Free Manicure”
“We saw that there was a need for an event where neighborhood vendors could come and showcase their products and services to high school students who are going to prom,” Carrie Williams, Financial Representative from Marquette Bank and organizer of the expo, said. “We are excited to host the event and think it’s a great way to help promote the local businesses in our community.”
If you are a prom-related business and would like to participate, or would like more information about this event, call Carrie Williams at 1-708-342-8403. Attendees are not required to pre-register.