Interested in an inline skating event this year? Remember to mark your calendars early!
It takes time to train and condition your body, especially if you want to skate a full inline marathon or really race against the clock to get a fast result time.
A good approach is to choose a few key events per year, jot them down in your planner (or in my case, a smartphone calendar), and then center your training and fitness goals around those events.
That way you don't have any excuses, like forgetting about the event or not leaving yourself enough time to prepare.
Don't miss out - here are a few upcoming inline skating events to watch for:
- April 26 - Chicago, IL - Walk and Roll Chicago 10K skate
- June 14 - Madeline Island, WI - Apostle Islands Race inline marathon, half marathon and fun race
- July 13 - Yountville, CA - Napa Valley Roadskate inline marathon and half marathon
- Aug. 2 - St. Paul, MN - Minnesota Half Marathon
- Sep. 13 - Duluth, MN - Northshore inline marathon, half marathon, or combined 39.3 mile skate