A report from ABS-CBN News citing Marian Rivera's possible guest appearance in any of the programs of the number one network is circulating online today, Sept. 13, 2013. As you all know, she is one of the stars of "Kung Fu Divas," her first movie under Star Cinema which was directed by Onat Diaz.
Being part of this movie is a brand new experience for the prized artist of GMA-7. A lot of her fans are surprised when they heard the report saying their idol is doing a movie not in the film outfit of her mother studio. They said ABS-CBN is not her comfort zone.
Marian proved them wrong. In her latest interview, she revealed her amazement to the number one network in the country. "I have nothing to say except that they are very loving. You will feel that there is no uncomfortable factor. They have different work attitudes. They also have different style and process in promoting the movie. I am truly amaze," said Marian Rivera.
Did she feel bad because or her existing contract with GMA-7? Of course she did not, it's just that she is amazed on how the ABS-CBN and Star Cinema are doing their part to make a very good and quality movie.
In her rumored appearance in some programs of ABS-CBN including the popular noon time variety show "It's Showtime" where Karylle is one of the hosts, Marian said she is willing to promote in any of ABS-CBN's programs if she will be allowed by GMA-7 network.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Marian Rivera recalls first encounter with ABS-CBN several years ago
- Sarah Geronimo joins Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry in the Facebook Fan Page of WMA
- Liz Uy posts Sarah Geronimo's photo; Lea Salonga remains hot topic on the web
- Maja Salvador and Gerald Anderson receive Best Dress award in the 7th Star Magic
- Sarah Geronimo and Maja Salvador's duet continues to get reactions from netizens