In her interview with ABS-CBN News regarding the promo of "Kung Fu Divas" this afternoon, Sept. 12, 2013 (Philippine time) the half-Spanish and half-Filipino celebrity said her visit to the family network to promote her movie with Aiai Delas Alas is not her first time.
"This is my second time actually. I used to work here in ABS-CBN before as one of the OJT's," said Marian while walking with Aiai Delas Alas to attend the press conference being held at the Star Cinema office.
It can be remembered that she has signed another contract with GMA-7 in August, but before that, rumors have been circulated online that she will be transferring to other TV station.
Anyway, she is happy now with her mother studio and the fact that she has given the chance to work with Aiai Delas Alas, one of the biggest stars of the family network, no doubt, she is well-loved by the Gozon owned TV network.
Her movie outside her mother studio, the TV station that continues to hone her talent not just in acting but also in dancing, is being considered by many as one of her toughest decisions ever made in her entire showbiz career.
According to them, working with GMA-7's rival network can bring her down if "Kung Fu Divas" will not meet the expectations of some people behind the movie. Despite these issues and intrigues, Marian Rivera, along with the casts of the movie, are still convinced that it will add millions to their pockets.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo joins Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry in the Facebook Fan Page of WMA
- Liz Uy posts Sarah Geronimo's photo; Lea Salonga remains hot topic on the web
- Maja Salvador and Gerald Anderson receive Best Dress award in the 7th Star Magic
- Sarah Geronimo and Maja Salvador's duet continues to get reactions from netizens
- Wally Bayola and EB Babe dancer adult video scandal circulates online