Maria Menounos is not only smoking -hot, but an accomplished writer and journalist. While taking a break for the Holidays, Maria was seen in Mexico heating up the beach on Jan 4, according to Pop Sugar. In these steamy photos, you can see her obvious six-pack abs, amazing physique and her happiness is simply radiant.
Maria was wearing a black and white striped bikini. The Extra host was spotted curled up in a chair while reading a book with a large straw hat. At some point in the day, when she got up, one gentleman could not contain himself; he stared at her and grinned. Her body is definitely a head turner, as you can tell from the photos.
Menounos’ book, “The Everygirls Guide to Life”, is on the New York best seller list. Maria Menounos has an amazing body, near perfect in every way. She looks to have enjoyed her vacation, as well as those she was around, seemed to really enjoy the view.
According to her book, she listed five basic rules to losing weight. She claims she used these simple guidelines to lose 40 pounds over ten years ago, and kept the weight off every since.
1. Don’t skip breakfast. It seems like skipping breakfast is a great way to save calories, but it isn't. If you don’t have time to cook in the morning, whip up a delicious protein smoothie.
2. Just keeping moving is her mantra, according to Maria. If you are always on the move, you will be constantly burning calories, too.
3. Drinking hot water not only fills you up keeping you full, but also detoxifies your body. According to the research, it also may help de-stress your body. Maria also suggests adding green tea with honey and lemon.
4. If you keep your house stocked up in good foods and limited no-no foods, you will less likely over eat on foods you should not be eating. If it is not in your home, you will not be able to eat it.
5. Avoid, if possible, eating late. Maria says she doesn't eat past 8 p.m. She goes on to say not to go to bed hungry. If you are hungry, eat something light and low in calories.
Buy her best-selling book to read more weight loss tips for the average, every day woman. Have you read her book, “The Everygirl Guide to Life”?