On Jan. 14, 2014, Marco Island Writers announced this year's festival. It will be held in Marco Island, Fla. on Sat., March 8 from 12-4 p.m. at the Marco Lutheran Church. (map below)
Many authors will be featured at AuthorFest 2014.
"There will be 40 authors featured at this year's event. Our special guest speaker will be Suzi Weinert at AuthorFest 2014!" - Tailele
This group's mission statement is to gather writers from all genres and skill levels to help one another improve their craft by sharing information and inspiration regarding writing or publishing for fun or profit.
Marco Island Writers 2014 Strategy:
- Networking and support of our members in the craft of writing
- Writing workshops – among ourselves and with writer coaches
- Critique Sessions (Read and Recommend)
- Flash Fiction - written at home and brought in to read
- Technology Tips - short break out sessions with tips on PC skills
- Inspirational speakers of successful Authors
Enjoy video above on "Fishing in Marco Island."
Marco Island Writers' contact is Joanne Tailele. She is the president of the writer's group.
Tailele's contact information is 239-784-2637 and firstname.lastname@example.org.