March Madness is officially here! Are you ready hoops fans? The NCAA Tournament March Madness 2013 bracket first round match-ups are set, so let the three week basketball frenzy begin.
After a long grueling season that included pre-season tournaments, conference play along with the regular season ending conference tournaments we finally find out which 68 teams have made it to the big dance and now have an official shot at a National Championship.
According to CBS Sports today, March 17, the Midwest bracket No.1 team, the Louisville Cardinals are the No. 1 team overall in the tournament.
The other No. 1 teams are Kansas (South), Indiana (East) and Gonzaga (West).
Here is a look at the dates and venues for the upcoming 2013 NCAA March Madness Tournament. Be sure to click here for your own March Madness printable bracket.
Who is is your early pick to win the 2013 NCAA Tournament?
March Madness 2013 tournament game dates/venues:
The “First Four” games will happen at the University of Dayton Arena, Dayton, OH on March 19th and 20th.
March 21st, 23rd:
- Palace of Auburn Hills, Auburn Hills, MI
- Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY
- Energy Solutions Arena, Salt Lake City, UT
- HP Pavilion, San Jose, CA
March 22nd, 24th:
- Frank Erwin Centre, Austin, TX
- University of Dayton Arena, Dayton, OH
- Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO
- Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
Regional semifinals (March 28th-31st):
East Regional (March 28th, 30th:)
- Verizon Center, Washington DC
West Regional (March 28th, 30th)
- Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA
Midwest Regional (March 29th, 31st):
- Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN
South Regional (March 29th, 31st):
- Cowboys Stadium, Arlington, TX