There is a spiritual battle ensuing in America, between those few spiritually attuned individuals who still believe, and the masses who no longer see the possibility of angels and demons and grace and God! The culture of Life--in Catholics and Christians who actually believe in the Living Christ--is under siege from a 'culture of death' made up of atheists and secularists, some of them vaguely remembering their Christian baptism.
Among this group we will find seven lions that roar!
1) The grim reapers of the culture of death roar forward with abortions and euthanasia and the destruction of traditional marriage. They seek to find utopian happiness in a licentious freedom which destroys the liberty of others! Their roar stings of selfishness and pride!
Their trophy statistics: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,880,00.html
2) The roar of the few Catholic-Christian disciples left in our nation (though declawed through a culture dead and decaying), is still found in abundant Catholic charity, the 7 sacraments, and their daily prayers which reach heaven as incense! We, the few, must redouble our efforts, and submission, in repentance and prayer, in order to fight the lions mentioned above!
3) We must not forget the real danger found in outside lions (some of them homegrown!). As China attacks us cyber-style, and North Korea and Iran work together to destroy the world, terrorists await us like hungry lions drooling over prey! We must stay awake to outside attacks!
4) Barack Obama and his liberal judges are a pack of lions hell-bent on destroying any remaining vestiges of Judaeo-Christianity in America. The President sharpens his claws as the August date approaches and the HHS showdown with Catholicism looms! He hopes to sucker us into believing his 'conscience clause' and insurance payment scheme make us escape our religiously informed conscience. But his drool and hungry roar deceives him!
3) Our Catholic Bishops are called to be both gentle shepherds in the image of the True Shepherd, and roaring lions of truth in the image of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah! We, pray, and we demand, that our Bishops stand up to tyranny come August--even if it means martyrdom. For we are not only behind you. We will join you if need be!
2) The devil is real! And if you think not, he is even more powerful! He prowls around like a lion seeking the ruin of souls. If you don't believe me just ask St. Peter!
1) Jesus Christ is the Lion who roars definitively! He is the victor and all other lions are vanquished in Jesus' Divine Mercy and Justice! He does, however, require all of His disciples to fight the good fight, starting now! For the Love of God, let's start roaring like real Catholics, and renew the face of our once great nation...before it is too late!