The Center for Business and Technology on the Johnson County Community College (JCCC) campus in Overland Park, KS has announced its March and April Business & Leadership skills courses.
These courses, each costing between $99 and $169 to attend, are designed for the working adult. Each will be held from either 8 a.m. to Noon or 8 a.m.to 4 p.m. at the Regnier Center on the campus.
You can attend any one or more of the courses. And, can receive discounted enrollment fees if you attend three or more.
“Envision your organization as a leader in motivation and commitment towards the people who work on your teams and those you serve. The Center for Business and Technology is committed to helping you develop new leadership strategies and business skills that will lead your organization to its next level of success,” explains the Center.
March & April Business & Leadership Courses
Wednesday, March 13
- Delegating for Results -- 8 a.m. to Noon, $99
Wednesday, March 20
- Making High-Quality Decisions -- 8 a.m. to Noon, $99
Wednesday, March 27
- Leading Change -- 8 a.m. to Noon, $99
Tuesday, April 7
- Effective Supervisory Skills -- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., $169
Wednesday, April 3
- Adaptive Leadership -- 8 a.m.to Noon, $99
Wednesday, April 10
- Building Winning Partnerships -- 8 a.m. to Noon, $99
Wednesday, April 17
- Motivating Others -- 8 a.m. to Noon, $99
Wednesday, April 24
- Achieving Your Leadership Potential -- 8 a.m. to Noon, $99