ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- As I've often stated, I believe administrative positions are often the most undervalued in any organization. It is a pleasure, however, to see firms that do value the office manager, administrative assistant, secretary, clerk or countless other titles that encompass this very important job. More importantly, it's extremely exciting to see individuals who love their position, really embrace it and own it.
If you are someone who love the challenges that administrative positions tend to offer, then check out some of the following positions that are currently open in Albuquerque:
1) Admin Assistant - JRC, Inc.
2) Admin Assistant 1 - University of New Mexico
3) Admin Staff Support - Presbyterian Healthcare
4) Office & Admin Support - State of New Mexico
5) Admin Project Coordinator - Presbyterian Healthcare
6) Admin Assistant to the Dean - University of New Mexico
Most entry level admin jobs only require basic knowledge of computers, good communication skills, and attention to detail. Higher level positions might require more education, more specialized training, and the ability to lead or supervise others. Check the qualifications per job listing but don't sell yourself short when it comes to your skillset.
These positions and many others are easily found on Indeed.com by doing a quick keyword search for "admin" plus "Albuquerque."