Our desires already reside in the spiritual world waiting for our call to receive them but before we can receive them, we must prepare ourselves for greatness. We must die to ourselves by removing our ego-based perceptions, detach from the outcome and prepare for the miracle. Faith, love, hope, belief, growth and patience are the vehicles on the journey to manifesting your desires; "in the meantime" is where we reside until we are ready to receive. So what do you do "in the meantime"?
- Be Still. Begin each day with a meditation or prayer. This helps to open your heart and clear out any negativity that may be blocking the positive flow of energy. It also helps to ensure that you are not operating from an ego-based perception. Clearing your mind will minimize confusion an allow for more clarity in understanding your purpose.
- Listen. Allow your inner voice to become your guide. Follow the guidance and direction you receive. Never second guess your intuition or "gut feeling," it is there to serve as your guiding spirit.
- Set Intention. The law of intention clearly states that there is always an infinite amount of energy and information present to create whatever you desire. Intention changes information and energy into what you focus your attention on. You must also be clear on your motivation behind your intention. Is it pure or self-seeking? If you find your motives to be self-seeking, then you may need to revisit steps one and two before moving forward. Continuing to move forward without genuine purpose may result in undesirable consequences.
- Create. Make a list of your gifts, talents and abilities. This should be something that comes very natural to you. Your list should also be directly in line with your purpose. If you find too much difficulty and/or confusion with it, then it is not in line with your purpose. Take a step back, center your energy and try again. If you try again and continue to become frustrated then you may need to revisit steps one, two and three.
- Visualize. Envision what it feels like to achieve the object of your desire. Hone in on your emotions. Pay close attention to the sounds, sights and colors. Creating a vision board may help with this step.
- Action and Movement. Not only must you create and visualize but you must operate with your gifts, talents and abilities. You must engage in action and movement that supports you visions, thoughts, desires, emotions and words. Transforming the intangible into the tangible is the key. Action and movement is necessary in order to manifest your desires into the physical world.
- Manifest. Move forward in faith. Speak life into your desires with positive affirmations. Be as you would within your desires. Continue as if your desires have already materialized and you will be prepared to receive them when they manifest into the physical world