Word has it that people are hitting the road this summer in droves. Vacationing is back big time in vogue. If you’re considering getting out of Dodge with the kids, or for a romantic getaway, and want to do it in style, Mandarin Oriental hotels has just the ticket to ride. The luxury hotel chain has just revealed some sensational summer specials such as:
- Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo announces a highly anticipated partnership with Chef René Redzepi and Noma, ranked as the #1 restaurant on The World’s 50 Best Restaurants’ list. Chef Redzepi, widely recognized as one of the world’s most influential chefs, has a deep passion and respect for Japanese cuisine, and it has been a long-held dream of his to spend time in Japan and apply his philosophy using Japanese ingredients. There is only a limited number of seats available so you must book fast.,
- Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco has a Summer Family Fun Package that comes with a daily breakfast in Brasserie S&P, a special children's welcome amenity and a complimentary San Francisco-Opoly Board Game to relive the fun at home. It also includes complimentary tickets for the world-famous San Francisco Cable Cars and the renowned Exploratorium science museum.
- At the Mandarin Hotel, Atlanta kids (and interested adults) can meet Mei Lun and Mei Huan, the first twin panda cubs born in the United States since 1987 at Zoo Atlanta. The Twin Panda Package includes a panda-themed welcome gift featuring scavenger hunt games at the zoo, panda cookies and a plush panda gift in room. This package is valid until December 31, 2014 and starts at $605 per night for a two-night stay.
- Cats and dogs are welcome, too, with Mandarin Hotel, Atlanta's Pet Program that includes organic bone-shaped cookies, a cozy bed, water bowl, doggy dental kit and a plush play toy. Pet owners also receive an 'Explore FANtastic Atlanta' map to discover the best pet-friendly places in the city. Owners can select from a variety of dining options for their pups with the 'MOpup' menu including dishes such as Dry Aged Beef Tenderloin with Blue Cheese Mashed Potatoes and Peanut Butter Biscuits. Pets can also try a non-alcoholic 'MOcktail' or a coconut water-infused 'Melon Puptail.' Mandarin Oriental's pet program is available to hotel guests only(a $100 fee applies to every pet stay).
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C.'s Ultimate Fan Package starts at a budget-busting $10,000 a night and includes lodging in the luxurious Jefferson suite, a six-course private dining experience by James Beard award-winning Chef Eric Ziebold, afternoon tea in the Empress Loungeor on the Patio, four-1 hour and 50 minute Oriental Harmony spa treatments with champagne , cheese served poolside, and a tour, a sunset cruise, or Washington Nationals baseball tickets!
- Mandarin Oriental, New York has an array of packages perfect for a family weekend, a girlfriend getaway or an escape at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, New York such as the Summer in Style Packagewith Bergdorf Goodman treats guests to a private shopping appointment with one of Bergdorf Goodman's world-renowned stylists and an exclusive Tom Ford beauty consultation. The Spa's sanctuary of calm high above Manhattan is perfect respite after a busy shopping day and includes a credit of $50 up to two guests. The deal is available until September 1, 2014 starting at $1,845 per night with a minimum two-night stay. The Ultimate Detox Spa Package is coupled with a one-night stay and includes a Quintessence scrub with an 80-minute Oriental Essence massage. After the treatment, delight in a signature Five Elements Bento Box, your choice of a private yoga or personal training session, and organic BluePrint Cleanse juices. The package is good through August 31, 2014 with rates starting at $1,880 per night.