Can you think of a better place to play with your lover on Valentine’s Day than delightfully lascivious Las Vegas? Perhaps you can, but remember what happens in Sin City stays there and the Mandarin Oriental is giving you a chance to test your love IQ with some sexy packages for couples:
- Enjoy the Ultimate Romance featuring a Sky Combat Ace night tour, romance concierge from Kiki De Montparnasse at Crystals, couples treatment at The Spa and a few other things
- Dine at Twist by Pierre Gagnaire with its mesmerizing views of Las Vega’s twinkling lights and aphrodisiacal four or six course menus created to motivated your mojo on , click on: decadent dinner on February 14, 2014. Chef Gagnaire will be serving his lovingly prepared dishes such as Roasted Duck Foie Gras, Wagyu beef au poivre with white truffles, Maine Lobster with fresh ginger, Smoked Haddock Carpaccio and a Grand Dessert with large truffle macaroons, chocolate and pistachio parfait, exotic fruits limonchello, bourbon vanilla ice cream, and more. The five-course menu costs $155 per person, the six-course menu is priced at $195 per person.
- MOzen Bistro’s Nights of Romance – the bistro turns into a love nest on February 14 – 16, 2014 complete with candles and rose pedals and a five course $79 a person menu that begins with champagne followed by Eggs & Cavier and Sautéed Foie Gras, followed by the choice of Pan Seared Halibut & Clam Chowder or Roasted Veal Top Round, finishing with a Chocolate Sphere with white chocolate ice cream and caramelized hazelnut.
- Belly to the Mandarin Bar from February 14 – 16 when the barkeeps will be pouring:
· Nectar of Love – Valrhona Chocolate with Grand Marnier served hot and lollipop style
· Mandarin Aphrodisiac – Crispy Oyster Beignet with parsnip mousseline and Tsar Nicolay Oscetra Caviar
· Spicy Passion – Cocktail featuring Abs Elyx, Passion fruit puree, lemon, hibiscus liquor and Thai chili bitters shook into a martini and topped off with thin slice of jalapeño and pink peppercorn
Spend the rest of the night doing what comes naturally in the privacy of your luxurious room or suite.