Cintas is currently looking for a Management Trainee to participate in an extensive, well structured training program, designed to provide a strong knowledge of all aspects of our business, as well as the uniform and facility services industries overall.
The Management Trainee program combines a series of rotations in various departments and classroom seminars, with the purpose of preparing the individual for what area best matches his or her interests, skills and abilities. Upon completion of the program the Management Trainee will be eligible to apply for a position in one of several areas, such as Outside Sales, Production Management, Office Management, or Service Management. Driving a van or personal car is required in two of General Management or equivalent Corporate or Director function within 5-7 years with Cintas.
- Must have or is currently pursuing a bachelor's degree.
- A valid driver's license.
- Co-op or internship experience in a Customer Service, Sales, Production, or Administrative role preferred.
- A business or otherwise related academic major preferred.
- A leadership/management role in campus or related extracurricular activities preferred.
- Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted preferred,
- Competitive Pay.
- 401 (k) Profit sharing/ESOP,
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package.
- Disability and Life Insurance Package.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Career Advancement Opportunities.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Cintas, 5100 26th Avenue, Rockford, IL 61109 - (815) 398 - 6200