Survey what kids eat for breakfast and they are most likely to say pop tart, cereal or some sugar saturated food.
Food for thought
The brain is a powerful organ and it affect the way children think, feel, learn and play. It is dependent on the stomach for nutriments and feeding it sugar at any time of the day is never a good idea.
Science on brain
Scientists say varying nutrient and “deficiencies” directly impact the brain. What you feed your children, consequently their brain, impacts their thinking power, memory, and deposition. “Memory is dependent on how effectively brain cells communicate with each other through neurotransmitter activity. It is also intimately connected with emotional responses”.
Minor change to the brain
The spirit is also a major player in health brain function. When all three: brain, nutrient, and spirit are in harmony learning abilities augment. Make these six minor changes and help make your child smarter.
1. Expose them to classical music it is “especially good for brain functions”.
2. Have them exercise 3 times a week, it “increases oxygen and blood supply” and makes for a healthier brain.
3. Supplement their diet with low dose of DHA omega-3 oil. This oil can be found in organic milk with omega-3 display, spinach, fish, avocado, nuts, cantaloupe, and wheat germs.
4. Replace juices with water.
5. Eliminate saturated fat, trans fat, and glucose.
6. An increase of protein is also beneficial.
These adjustments will result in better brain power for learning children and as they evolve to a better frame of mind they will be happier.