Are you unsure of how you should do your makeup? Or, are you wanting to know some tricks that can help you make your makeup look better? In this article, you will find just about all of the answers to your makeup trick questions.
1. Plastic spoon – The glorious plastic spoon trick allows you to easily put mascara on your lower eyelashes without getting it on the skin under your eyes! This trick is very helpful when you are trying to achieve the flawless look.
2. Hide those bags! – Most people think applying concealer under their eyes will diminish the dark circles; however, this trick will work better than that: highlight the crease by your nose and apply a darker shade of foundation under the puffy part of your eye.
3. Highlight your eyes – The light colors such as white, cream, or pearl should always highlight certain parts of your eyes. You should always highlight the inside corner, the arch of your eyebrow, and the center of your eye. This will give the illusion of a brighter, lighter eye, even if you have dark makeup on!
4. Crush those clumps! – First of all, do not pimp your mascara, trying to get more out. All that does is pushes air into the tube, making the mascara dry out which is what causes clumps. Instead, run the mascara wand under hot water until it runs clear, then put it back in the tube and swirl it around. The hot water softens the mascara, making it run as if it was new!
5. Make your lips kissable – This is easy, put extra lip balm or petroleum jelly on your lips and then use a toothbrush to exfoliate them! The toothbrush will take all of the dead skin off your lips!
6. Make your eyes look bigger – Many people do not own white eyeliner; however, if you want to make your eyes look bigger; you should invest in one right away! If you put white eyeliner on the inside of your bottom eye lid, the tear line; it will make your eyes look bigger!
7. Make your eye shadow vibrant – It is very frustrating when you buy a vibrant color of eye shadow, put it on and find it not so vibrant! You can change this affect by smoldering your eyelid with white eyeliner then putting your eye shadow on over it. This will make your eye shadow much more vibrant, while making it last all day!
8. Curl your lashes – Many people curl their eyelashes before putting on mascara; however, there is a special trick not everyone knows! Curl your lashes at the base of your lashes as you would normally, and then curl them again with the eyelash curler inverted; it is THAT easy!
9. Get the perfect match of foundation – This is the hardest thing about makeup, it is what every woman has trouble. Match your foundation to your skin color by comparing the makeup to your neck instead of your face. Since the sun hits your face much more than your neck, your neck is the better match for your skin tone.
10. Save your eyeliner – Throughout the day, a woman’s eyeliner smudges, smears, and wears off, making it look terrible and unfinished at the end of the day. You can give your eyeliner more life by applying a bit of powder under the line of eyeliner.
Author Bio: Fashion stylist and a consultant Tiina has gained renown in the industry for her refined classic sensibilities and iconic images she creates in the fashion world. She lends her vast knowledge as a consultant with fashion looking to solidify the style of people in today’s market. She is also a fashion author and her articles are featured on various fashion blogs, magazines and websites. You can simply look at Tiinathestore, where she loves to share her insights and views whenever possible.