Have you ever thrown a Red Carpet Party at home? Why not watch the stars rock their designer gowns and other celebrity duds during the Golden Globe Awards at home with friends?
Skinnygirl Cocktails are the perfect accessory for awards season, so unveil your own signature cocktails and get ready to party! Guests will adore cocktails named after nominiated movies such as Outer Space Spritzer, Magnificent Mary Pop, The Properous Predator or Danger on the Horizon ~ Check out the recipes below!
Outer Space Spritzer
- 2 parts Skinnygirl Prosecco
- 2 parts limeade
- Lime wheels for garnish
- Add all ingredients into a stemless wine glass and Enjoy!
Magnificent Mary Pop
- 3 parts Skinnygirl Prosecco
- 2 parts peach puree
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth. Pour into a flute glass and enjoy!
The Prosperous Predator
- 1 1/2 parts Skinnygirl Cucumber Vodka
- 3 parts Soda water
- Cucumber wheel for garnish
- Combine ingredients over ice and garnish with a cucumber wheel
Danger on the Horizon
- 1 part Skinnygirl Cucumber Vodka
- 1 part DeKuyper Pucker Sour Apple Schnapps
- Squeeze of fresh lime
- 2 parts seltzer
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Shake ingredients vigorously in a cocktail shaker. Pour into cocktail glass over ice with a lime wedge for garnish
For some movie menu magic, impress your guests with easy to prepare appetizers by celebrity caterer Mary Giuliani of Mary Giuliani Catering and Events paired with Skinnygirl® Cocktails’ newest wine offerings. At only 100 calories per serving, these new varietals offer a guilt-free way to enjoy wine—